- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Mana ayurvedam REETHA POWDER is 100% pure and natural ayurvedic herb. It's extracted by grounding the skin of naturally dried soap nuts. It is also known as soap berry. Reetha protects your hair from pollution and sun damage. Deeply cleanse the scalp and hair with Mana ayurvedam Reetha Powder.
Regular usage of reetha promotes hair growth, reduces split ends, adds life to scalp and hair. Refreshes and rejuvenates the scalp. It acts as a natural shampoo and conditioner when mixed with shikaya powder, fenugreek seed powder and amla powder..
- Hair looks voluminous and bouncy
- Soft and silky hair texture
- Prevents early signs of premature greying
- Removes excess oils from scalp without tripping off natural scalp moisturizing oils
- Cleanses the scalp and removes the beneath dirt
- Reveals healthy and shiny hair
DIRECTIONS TO USE:
- For healthy hair: Mix 1 tablespoon of Mana ayurvedam reetha powder, shikaya powder, amla powder and hibiscus leaf powder pour all together in a bowl of warm water mix for a semi thick. Paste and apply all over the scalp and wait for an hour and do hair wash off with a herbal shampoo
- To treat hair fall: Mix 1:1 ratio of reetha powder and shikakai powder and make a smooth paste, apply all over the scalp and leave it for an hour and rinse off with normal water. Follow this remedy twice a week to treat hair loss