Mana Ayurvedam's BHRINGARAJ LEAF POWDER is 100% natural, of the highest quality and comes with purity guarantee from the brand. This herbal powder acts as a toner, strengthens the hair and is one of the main ingredients in natural hair care formulations. It also provides softness and more manageability. It is an excellent hair tonic that promotes hair growth, treats hair loss and prevents premature greying of hair. It also benefits people suffering from dandruff and dryness of scalp.
- Avoids the premature greying of hair.
- Improves hair quality and keeps it dark for longer time.
- Provides nutrition to scalp.
- Prevents hair loss and also stimulates hair growth.
- Provides necessary conditioning treatment to hair.
- Avoids baldness by protection to scalp and strengthening hair roots.
- Prevents split ends.
- Deep conditions and moisturises hair to keep them silky smooth.
To maintain healthy dark hair: Mix Bhringaraj Leaf Powder and Hibiscus Leaf Powder with milk to form a paste. Apply this paste on hair for 30 minutes. Wash it off with herbal shampoo in cold water. Do this once in 3 days.
Scalp stimulator: Mix Bhringaraj Leaf Powder and yoghurt well and apply to affected areas and leave on for 15 min. Rinse off with herbal shampoo, and style as usual. Can be used weekly.
- To treat baldness: Mix Bhringraj Leaf powder and Vetiver Root Powder with yoghurt apply it to the scalp. Wait for 15 minutes before washing it off. Bhringraj extracts have been proven effective in promoting hair growth. This hair pack is supposed to be used at least once a week for best results.
Order deliveries will be made between 10AM – 6:30PM Monday – Saturday.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. Mana Ayurvedam® takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
Mana Ayurvedam® is not responsible for damage after delivery.
All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size , volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.