Mana Ayurvedam's INDIGO POWDER is a natural dye which is very famous now days for colouring hair black. When used with natural henna powder it gives a dark brown to shiny black colour.It is very much safe to use as it is derived from a plant.Indigo Powder gives a lasting Natural Black Colour to the Hair. It promotes new hair growth and helps to treat baldness.
- Prevents pre-mature greying of hair.
- Long Lasting Colour.
- Provides nutrition to scalp.
- It adds shine and texture to your hair.
- Encourages new hair growth and helps treat baldness.
- Indigo powder can fight dandruff and alleviates dry and itchy scalp.
- Indigo mixed with henna powder gives a rich brown colour to the hair.
- If applied on henna treated hair indigo powder gives it a lush black color.
- Wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Mix the proper amount of the Indigo powder with warm water until you get the fine paste.Leave it to cool down a bit and put on the hair when it is still warm (but not hot).
- Put on a plastic washing hat and roll a towel around your hair. Leave on the head for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Wash the dye off with warm water. Be patient the colour becomes more intensive in a few days after dyeing, because of the natural process of oxidation.
Order deliveries will be made between 10AM – 6:30PM Monday – Saturday.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you cannot be there to sign for your delivery please suggest an alternative i.e. a family member, colleague, neighbour, etc. Mana Ayurvedam® takes no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person.
Mana Ayurvedam® is not responsible for damage after delivery.
All claims for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery.
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size , volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.